Policies and Terms
By making a reservation, guests agree to the policies listed below:
- Smoking: Deepwood is a non-smoking facility. Guests who smoke must do so outdoors. Smoking inside the home is considered a damage due to the expense required to remove the odor.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed.
- Meals: there is a fully equipped kitchen for the use of guests. Groceries and beverages are available five minutes (two miles) away at the corner of Highway 62 and Finger Road. Outdoor barbecue facilities are also available. Meals are not served.
- Telephone: A telephone for local calls only is provided. Long distance calls must be made using a calling card.
- Reservations are confirmed upon full payment. Checks or credit cards are accepted.
- Cancellation policy: If cancellations are made 60 days or more before the first day of occupancy, the refund is 90%. If made 30 days or more before the first day of occupancy, the refund is 60%. If made less than 30 days before the first day of occupancy, 90% will be refunded only if the facility is rebooked, otherwise, there will be no refund.
- Maid service for multi-day use is provided only through special arrangement with innkeepers.
- A maximum of six overnight guests can be accommodated. Any unauthorized additional guests will be charged to the guest's credit card at a pro-rata rate.
- State and local taxes are added to room rates.
- The furnishings and finishes that are an integral part of Deepwood are part of the ambiance we provide to make our guests' stay enjoyable, comfortable and interesting. Any loss or damage, including extraordinary cleaning fees will be charged to guest's credit card.
- Guests are requested to tour the house upon arrival and report any unsatisfactory conditions immediately to the caretaker.